There are two DASA organised training sessions available for swimmers in Derbyshire at Cliff Lakes (Tamworth) on the 1st and 15th of June 2019, in readiness for the Midlands Open Water Festival on the 7th of July which will include:
• Age Group Championships 2k, 3k & 5k for all national qualifying age groups
• Masters & Senior Championships 2k, 3k & 5k
• Mini Challenge (500m) 10 years and over
• Maxi Challenge (1k) 11 years and over
• Relay: 3 x 250m for 11-15 years and for 16 years and over
• Relay : 3 x 500m – 16 years and over
If any swimmer in the Club would like to try these training sessions and register as a group with Richard supporting, please contact Leeann at pool or e-mail at, firstname.lastname@example.org by Thurs 4 April – I have a flyer available but no web link.
No prior open water swimming experience is necessary and the cost is £5 per swimmer and £10 for wetsuit hire (per training session I think…!) . The training cost is reimbursed for those swimmers who compete at the festival on the 7th July.